RULES & REGULATIONS
CODE OF CONDUCT
Code of Conduct
1. Arrive 10 minutes before your class begins. Punctuality is an important part of our practice.
2. Please follow the 5 MPH speed limit and all other signage posted at the LGR facility.
3. Dress in high collared shirts and closed-toed shoes. We recommend wearing pants rather than shorts.
4. Absolutely no ammunition is allowed in the classrooms.
5. If you are carrying concealed, please inform your instructor.
6. Mobile phones must be put in silent mode and left in your range bag unless otherwise approved by your instructor.
5. Ear and eye protection are mandatory within 25 feet of the firing line.
6. Treat all firearms as if they are loaded at all times.
7. Always keep your muzzle pointed in a safe direction or downrange at all times.
8. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on–target and you are ready to fire.
9. All firearms MUST be in a case. Handling of firearms is ONLY done at the bench/stall on the firing line and under the supervision of your instructor - not vehicle, not parking lot, not a restroom, etc. Violation may result in expulsion from range.
10. Instructors and Range Safety Officers can ask anyone to leave the property WITHOUT a refund if that person is not following the range or instructor's rules. There is ZERO tolerance when it comes to the muzzle of the firearm pointed at something or someone on the range other than your targets.
11. Absolutely no handling of firearms unless under the direct supervision of your instructor and/or otherwise directed.
12. Once the class is over, please put all equipment and props back in their place. All brass must be picked up post-course. The range should be left clean and ready for the next class.
13. No loitering in the parking lot post-course. The LGR facility closes at 5:00 PM.